Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 12

I awoke on Day 13 refreshed and excited for what the day had in store. The reason I came back to Texas in the middle of my journey was to celebrate my niece, Abigail 1st birthday. After a nice breakfast we started cleaning up for the birthday party this afternoon before friends and family would arrive for the party. The party started around 11 AM and pictures of the festivities are below:











After the party, I caught a ride to the airport in Austin with my Dad and headed out to my next destination which is Portland, Oregon. I had an initial flight from Austin to Long Beach and then Long Beach onto Portland arriving around 11:30. I was excited to be in Portland since I've heard such great things about the city. As embark on this new stage in my life and looking for a new career, I am trying to be very open and where that might take me and Portland was on the short list of places to consider. Stay tuned for my experiences in Portland on a future blog update.

As always any questions / comments please post below or email me at chris@pricelessperspectives.com

1 comment: