Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 23

This was the first day on my trip with no specific plans which is really unusual for me... Normally I have been flying from destination to destination and activity to activity which is great but has been draining over the last several weeks. Therefore I decided to embrace a day of rest and relaxation at Club Arias and do nothing but RELAX.

My day started with the 'breakfast' part of the bed and breakfast at Club Arias; they have a Cordon Blue trained chef on full time staff who cooks a delicious breakfast to order every morning. French toast, eggs, turkey bacon, and orange juice was just what I needed to start my day off right. Club Arias is not on the beach but has beautiful grounds which I spent all day enjoying and relaxing. Couple pictures of the ground are below:

Shallow pool with lounge chairs built in, perfect for reading a book and letting the water cool you off. Notice the swim up bar in the back stocked with cold lemonade all day.

Deeper pool for swimming with lounge chairs to relax and read.

Need shade? Club Arias has got you covered.

For dinner, I stayed at the Club where Gabriel the chef was doing unusual pizzas from scratch which were very good but the highlight was his dessert pizza which had a chocolate / cinnamon base with nuts for the topping. Never expected to enjoy a sweet dessert pizza but it was delicious and one of the best things I've eaten so far on this trip. Today was a really nice day of relaxing and doing nothing but it was short lived; tomorrow has a jam packed agenda! Thanks for reading my blog and as always any questions / comments please post below or email me at chris@pricelessperspectives.com

No comments:

Post a Comment